Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician on our large Post-Acute Care team in Dover, Delaware. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Capital City of Delaware!
Come see the beautiful capital city of Delaware - Dover! This city is home to the famous Delaware Agricultural Museum filled with historical exhibits from the 1890's era to present day equipment. Nearby, the bird-rich Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge is perfect for nature lovers who enjoy walking and hiking trails along the Delaware Bay. Lovely local parks provide great locations for outdoor and other recreational activities. There are many historical landmarks which date back to the late 1700's. Dover also is home to hosting NASCAR races at the Dover International Speedway for everyone to enjoy!