TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed clinical psychologist to join our Behavioral Health team working part-time in Staten Island, New York.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
New York City's southernmost borough
The southernmost of New York City's boroughs, Staten Island offers many local eateries, community attractions, dining, shopping and more. Stop by the Staten Island Zoo to visit with kangaroos, snakes, birds of prey and more, or the Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden offers relaxing gardens, art galleries and architecture. With much to see and do, Staten Island is located on the New York Harbor with easy access to New Jersey and New York City. The free Staten Island ferry runs every thirty minutes and gets you to Manhattan in 25 minutes!