Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth's large Post-Acute Care team in Mystic, Connecticut. We ask that you be board certified or have palliative care experience to apply.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. You would be treating a mix of acute rehab and long-term care patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
This city may be in a small state, but it offers big adventures. With its New England charm, Mystic is a well-known vacation destination that lives between New York and Boston. Near the Port where you can take a charter, sail out for lighthouse tours, and visit the seaside restaurants with the freshest seafood. Mystic has attractions and amenities of a large metropolitan with museums, aquariums, casinos and shops with all the appeals of an outdoor adventurist. With Nipmuck State Forest nearby, it is a popular outdoor tourist spot near Mystic.