Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's large Post-Acute Care team in Cranston, Rhode Island. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required. This position features uncapped bonus potential.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable nationwide integrated care team of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Cranston, Rhode Island
The City of Cranston is part of the large metropolitan area of Providence and is located just south of the Capital City, with 3 1/2 miles of shoreline on the Providence River where it begins to broaden into Narragansett Bay. Recreational facilities include two municipal ice rinks, a municipal outdoor swimming pool, a bike path, two state parks, two stadiums, two yacht clubs and two golf courses. There is also two football fields, seven walking tracks, 13 soccer fields, 19 basketball courts, 24 tennis courts, 25 baseball fields and 33 tot parks.