Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth's large Post-Acute Care team in Elkton, Maryland. We ask that you be board certified in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. You would be treating a mix of acute rehab and long term care patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Elkton is a prominent historical town located near the Chesapeake Bay in Cecil County, Maryland. At the head of the Bay is the Elk River. With Colonial architecture prominently displayed all around Elkton and new business structures dispersed throughout, this community is one of a kind. Discovery the rich history of this town at the Cecil County Historical Society Museum, which features an impressive collection of government documents pertaining to the area and dating back to 1827. The museum is also home to many 19th century furnishings and artifacts.