Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician on our large Post-Acute Care team in the Easton, Maryland, area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Home to outstanding outdoor weather, Easton offers the opportunity to indulge in a wide variety of outdoor activities: golf; skeet shooting; kayaking; sailing; a visit to nearby refuges; cycling the Tred Avon Circle; or a lazy stroll down tree lined streets to explore the local flora and fauna of gardens. Evening diversions include theatrical performances; music venues; Easton’s Cinema; bowling; and pub crawling; and a wide variety of restaurants to please any palate and fit any price range. Visit unique antique shops, eclectic art galleries, Art Museum, and friendly coffee shops. You'll love it here in the 8th Best Small Town in America.