Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's large Post-Acute Care team in Denton, Maryland. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Denton, Maryland, seat of Caroline County, is on the Choptank River and generally near the geographic center of the county and the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Denton is a trade and governmental center with a growing industrial base benefiting from rich agriculture and location on good land and water transportation arteries. Caroline Summerfest is held annually the third weekend of August. This is a free, family oriented event featuring live entertainment, fine arts and crafts, strolling entertainment, free KidzArt activities, food vendors, fireworks, hot-rods and antique car displays.