Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's large Post-Acute Care team in Berlin, Maryland. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and malpractice coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Berlin is located in Worcester County, only county in Maryland that borders the Atlantic Ocean. Berlin is only seven miles from Ocean City and minutes from the Assateaque Island National Seashore. Worchester County boasts excellent public school systems, although private schools are also available. The county offers residents a variety of amenities, such as fine dining and shopping in peaceful, historic settings or outdoor fun at the beach, on golf courses, or as pilot of your own boat.