Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner making a positive difference with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health practice in the Kansas City area. Candidates should be PMHNP certified or have documented psychiatric nurse practitioner experience.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. Our experience across a broad variety of care settings and service lines fosters a strong culture of collaboration and connection.
TeamHealth’s national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Stay and Play
Kansas City is a vibrant and growing city of more than two million and is well-known for its professional sports teams of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals, the Kansas City Zoo, and its BBQ; however, the community offers so much more. Enjoy the local museums and art venues, shopping and entertainment districts such as the Country Club Plaza and the Kansas City Power & Light District, restaurants for any culinary crave, and the abundance of outdoor recreational activities including hiking and biking trails. The Kansas City area continues to be recognized as a top location to live, work and play!
An up-and-coming metro area, Kansas City rose nine spots to number 49 on the U.S. News & World Reports 2019 ranking of the nation's best places to live. Home to more than 2 million people, KC offers newcomers a great cost of living, growing arts and cultural scene and all the trappings of metropolitan living with a unique historic flair. Sitting along the Missouri and Kansas rivers, this city is best known for its delicious barbeque, but it is also home to many craft breweries, boutique shopping, and the famous Kansas Speedway. Many museums, live music, and performing arts compliment this family friendly community and downtown district.