Deliver compassionate patient care as a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician with TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team in the southeast Houston, Texas, area. Enjoy a significant sign-on bonus and relocation incentives.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you! TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to advance your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
We ask that your be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatrics. Previous Post-Acute Care experience in SNFs or Assisted Living Centers is a plus, but not required.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
League City - just outside of Houston!
Near the historic beaches of Galveston Island, Texas, League City offers outdoor fun and relaxation with available water sports, lovely local parks and gardens, walking and biking trails, and golf courses with beautiful beach views. Visit Space Center Houston to explore space artifacts and exhibits and learn about NASA's Johnson Space Center. Enjoy water sports on Clear Lake, the boating capital of Texas. Stroll down the Kemah Boardwalk, a Gulf Coast theme park with dining, rides and attractions for the entire family. League City delivers convenient access to downtown Houston with its many cultural events, festivals, upscale shopping and dining, and all the flavors of city life.