Deliver compassionate patient care as a family medicine or internal medicine physician working full-time with TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team in the Galleria and Sugar Land areas of Houston, Texas.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to advance your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The Bayou City
Number four in the U.S. by population, Houston is proud to be an international city, and the most ethnically diverse in the nation. Residents enjoy a low cost of living and a modern industry base with thriving energy, aerospace, healthcare and trade sectors. Only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters, and the Port of Houston makes it the top U.S. city for exports. Healthcare professionals will find a rich and vibrant medical community in the home of the world's largest medical center. The Texas Medical Center is comprised of more than 50 non-profit member organizations dedicated to teaching, research and patient care. Leading medical schools including The Baylor College of Medicine, and best in class specialty care institutions such as The Menninger Clinic and MD Anderson Cancer Center draw medical students, researchers, clinicians and patients from all over the world. Located within 50 miles of the Gulf of Mexico, Houston enjoys a year-round warm climate and a mean winter temperature of 53 degrees. Amenities including Rice University, the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, two international airports, major professional sports teams, thriving arts and culture, downtown living, and family-friendly suburbs make Houston a destination with something for everyone.