TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric trained physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Batavia, New York. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. Medical Directorship opportunities also available as part of this position.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Batavia, New York
Located in upstate New York between Rochester and Buffalo, Batavia is a great community with a low cost of living. Enjoying a variety of outdoor recreation activities at DeWitt Recreation Area including fishing, swimming, hiking, biking and a seasonal ice rink! Live music and performances abound in Jackson Park and the community's downtown is home to nostalgic novelty stores. When you aren't exploring local offering, Buffalo and Rochester are both less than an hour away! For international travel, Niagara Falls and Toronto are ideal destinations for weekend trips!