Located close to downtown Cincinnati in Mt. Auburn, Christ Hospital is a 555 bed facility not-for-profit acute care facility recognized as one of the nation’s top hospitals, and has been named Cincinnati’s Most Preferred Hospital for 20 consecutive years! Our team is looking for a full-time Anesthesiology Assistant to join the practice to perform a wide range of cases.
Why TeamHealth Anesthesia?
- Practice Options - With a nationwide footprint, TeamHealth Anesthesia offers a wide range of practice options.
- Career Growth - TeamHealth Anesthesia provides numerous opportunities for physicians and anesthetists to advance their careers both within their current region or throughout the nation.
- Resources for Personal Wellness - TeamHealth’s Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources.
- Local Practice Autonomy - While we provide the practice support physicians need, we also recognize that each group needs to maintain a level of autonomy to meet the individual needs of the patients, the hospital and the practice
Our group is comprised of 2,200+ anesthesia clinicians, practicing in 22 states in over 100 facilities. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness
If considering a move to Cincinnati, please check out this link: http://www.cutlerhomes.com/blog/2019/01/09/12-reasons-why-you-should-consider-moving-to-cincinnati/
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and immediate consideration.
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K plan
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
Providing 125 years of exceptional care, The Christ Hospital is a 555 bed not-for-profit acute care facility recognized as one of the nation's top hospitals. Christ Hospital provides a comprehensive range of world-class care to the community it serves. The facility is both locally and nationally awarded for its excellence in care; it has been named Cincinnati's Most Preferred Hospital for 21 consecutive years, has achieved Magnet? status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center and is consistently recognized by the U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation's top performing hospitals. The Christ Hospital offers services in Cardiovascular care, Orthopedic and Spine Treatment, Women's Health, major surgery, cancer, Behavioral Medicine, Emergency Medicine and more. The Christ Hospital is a part of a regional system of care with more than 100 locations in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Queen City
Cincinnati is located on the north bank of the Ohio River at the Ohio-Kentucky boarder, near Indiana. With a metro area that includes parts of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, Cincinnati has a unique personality that crosses midwestern industrial city with a southern country feel. With more than 200 attractions, Cincinnati offers a great lifestyle filled with events, recreation, arts, sports and culture. This Arts Mecca of the Midwest hosts thousands of stage performances with the best of opera, ballet, Broadway musicals and a world-class symphony. For family fun, explore the Cincinnati Art Museum that is ranked as the Top Art Museum for Families by Parenting Magazine. With its riverfront location and climate that's neither too hot nor too cold, Cincinnati is perfectly situated for a variety of recreational activities. The city claims one of the country's top park systems, with more than 100 parks spread across 5,000 acres. For golfers, there are more than a dozen courses within the city and dozens more within a small radius. With award-winning attractions, major league sports, and new riverfront developments such as The Banks and Smale Riverfront Park, it's no wonder why Cincinnati was named on Esquire's top 10 list of Cities that Rock.