Get back to the basics of providing patient care! Our orthopedic surgery program offers an opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment with schedule flexibility, supportive leadership, and high standard of care. As a surgeon with TeamHealth you will be able to focus on patient care and the medicine you want to practice, without the distraction of administrative responsibilities.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth’s stability and national resources have supported our physicians. We are proud to be a leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team.
- Excellent schedule making for a great work-life balance – no call responsibilities!
- Relocation not required
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Enrollment in TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program (services assists with everything from financial planning to childcare)
Practice made perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, we are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S. We empower our physicians and advanced practice clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.