Further your career as a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric trained physician with TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team making a positive impact in the Rutherfordton, North Carolina area working on a part-time basis.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
TeamHealth supports you by providing flexibility and autonomy over your practice allowing you to build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of a growing field of healthcare working with a national clinician group that’s focused on high-quality integrated care.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible, part-time opportunity one to two days per week
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid medical directorship available
- No primary night call (call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians)
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting remote access
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Lake-side town in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Nestled between Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina, Rutherfordton has small town charm with access to metropolitan amenities. Explore the local museums and art galleries, or take a horseback ride on the area's many trails. Enjoy hunting and outdoor recreation at nearby game lands and state parks like Chimney Rock. Always dreamed of living lakeside? Lake Lure features breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, boating, watersports and beautiful gardens. Rutherfordton offers a low cost of living within easy driving distance to cities like Asheville and Charlotte where breweries, sporting events, big-name entertainment and more await.