Advance your career in clinical leadership. Work as a Medical Director for TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care practice located in Moses Lake, Washington. This part-time position includes patient care rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
The ideal candidate will have post-acute and medical director experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Director stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Moses Lake, Washington
The town of Moses Lake lies on the shores of its namesake in beautiful eastern Washington. The 6,500-acre lake is part of the Columbia River basin and is more than 18 miles long, up to a mile wide, and boasts more than 120 miles of shoreline. It is a wonderful environment for hunting, bird watching, boating, and a host of other outdoor activities. The city offers parks, an amphitheater, aquatic center, farmers market, and a museum noted for its Native American collection.