TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in Chelsea, Massachusetts. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team primarily to skilled nursing facilities. Join a team passionate about patient care while gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support of a national healthcare organization.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Boston suburb Chelsea, Massachusetts, is just across the Mystic River and Boston Harbor. This growing and diverse community offers a lower cost of living than other Boston suburbs, and with the MBTA’s extensive transportation system, commuting among Boston its many suburbs is a breeze. Boston offers professional sports, history and world-class museums, fantastic schools and universities, upscale shopping and dining, and much more right at your fingertips! Cheer the Red Sox at Fenway Park or enjoy a stroll through Boston Common. Enjoy the fine art offered by The Museum of Fine Arts or The Institute of Contemporary Art. History buffs will love the USS Constitution Museum and the Bunker Hill Monument. Explore it all in this popular and historic metropolis!