TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Scituate, Massachusetts. Joining our team will allow you to gain control of your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
Located along the Massachusetts Bay, south of Boston Scituate is a small seaside town that offers serene maritime living. Scituate offers relaxing beaches like Humarock Beach, a 3-mile strip of scenic cliffs and waves. For the outdoor adventurer, Rivermoor Habitat Park and the English Salt Marsh offer much to explore. Plus, Scituate is home to the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, a premier site for whale watching! Enjoy coastal living in this seaside town just one hour outside of Boston!