TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Nurse Practitioner to join our established post-acute care team in the South Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area! The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities!
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Desirable location in San Francisco
San Francisco's South Bay is located near the famous Golden Gate Bridge and beautiful Golden Gate Park. Enjoy easy access to the Pacific and downtown San Francisco. Few areas in the world rival the cultural scene of the city, which includes famed arts establishments, cuisine and areas for ethnic enrichment. Known for its cool summers, the region's Mediterranean-type climate and topography lend themselves to just about any outdoor activity, from surfing and boating to golfing, bicycling and hiking. This leading Port of Entry has emerged as a center of wealth, progressive culture and high technology, with over five hundred Fortune 500 companies headquartered in San Francisco. The public and private schools have an outstanding reputation for educational excellence and the region is a great place to raise a family, given its countless child-friendly activities and the sense of community abounding in many neighborhoods. San Francisco is home to MLB’s San Francisco Giants and NFL’s San Francisco 49ers.