TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time acute care Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in the Seattle area of Washington. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have an interest in joining TeamHealth, please contact us today.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a physician and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
The cosmopolitan city of Seattle is well known as the home of Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, and there is much more to this waterfront metropolis. Home to a large tech industry including Microsoft and Amazon, Seattle’s residents enjoy all the benefits of big-city living along with the opportunity to experience the beauty of Mother Nature, fueled by its rainy climate. Surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests, Seattle is known as one of the fittest cities in the U.S., especially for walkers and bikers, and its location makes it a mecca for all water sports. With its vast selection of activities geared for both children and their parents, Seattle is an excellent place to raise a family. Seattle Public Schools provide a quality education to more than 50,000 students in almost 100 schools across Seattle's neighborhoods. The most popular neighborhoods in Seattle feature high-end single-family homes, and many residents choose to buy in more affordable outlying areas. Seattle has the highest per-capita music and dance attendance in the U.S., with 80 live music clubs and 15 symphony orchestras, not to mention a number of professional theaters and museums. Seattle’s climate is oceanic, with cool, wet winters and mild, relatively dry summers.