Get back to the basics of providing patient care as a TeamHealth OB/GYN Hospitalist. Our OB/GYN Hospitalist programs offer an opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment with schedule flexibility, supportive leadership, and a high standard of care.
As an OB/GYN Hospitalist with TeamHealth you will be able to focus on patient care and the medicine you want to practice, while enjoying a work-life balance through the freedom and flexibility our program offers.
- Excellent schedule making for a great work-life balance
- Full-time entails seven to eight days per month
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Enrollment in TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Nationwide network of clinicians collaborating to share best practices
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Practice made perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team, we are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S. We empower our physicians and advanced practice clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Make the East Coast Home
The east coast of the United States encompasses gorgeous shorelines, picturesque mountains, and cultural city centers! The states comprising of the Eastern part of the United States are rich in our country’s history and offer diversity from New York City to Miami. The East Coast offers a variety for everyone. Enjoy the Florida sunshine or the hustle and bustle of NYC!