TeamHealth Behavioral Health has an excellent full-time Psychiatrist job opening in the Seattle area of Washington. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
The cosmopolitan city of Seattle is well known as the home of Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, and there is much more to this waterfront metropolis. Home to a large tech industry including Microsoft and Amazon, Seattle’s residents enjoy all the benefits of big-city living along with the opportunity to experience the beauty of Mother Nature, fueled by its rainy climate. Surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests, Seattle is known as one of the fittest cities in the U.S., especially for walkers and bikers, and its location makes it a mecca for all water sports. With its vast selection of activities geared for both children and their parents, Seattle is an excellent place to raise a family. Seattle Public Schools provide a quality education to more than 50,000 students in almost 100 schools across Seattle's neighborhoods. The most popular neighborhoods in Seattle feature high-end single-family homes, and many residents choose to buy in more affordable outlying areas. Seattle has the highest per-capita music and dance attendance in the U.S., with 80 live music clubs and 15 symphony orchestras, not to mention a number of professional theaters and museums. Seattle’s climate is oceanic, with cool, wet winters and mild, relatively dry summers.