TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a board-certified Nurse Practitioner experienced in palliative care with an interest in geriatric care to join our Post-Acute Care team in Spokane, Washington. We ask that you have at least one year of experience in Hospice or Palliative care. Patient rounding will take place in post-acute facilities. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region. Spokane is located in Eastern Washington about 20 miles west of Idaho and 110 miles south of the Canadian border. The area offers everything from hiking, fishing, and skiing. The region sees more distinguishable four seasons than the western part of Washington state which translates to more sunny days, less rainy days! We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have an interest in joining a great practice, please contact us today.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a physician and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
The Beautiful Lilac City
Known as the Lilac City, Spokane is just 20 miles east of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada, It is situated between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities such as swimming, boating, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and biking. There are five mountain ski resorts located within a two-hour drive of Spokane and the city boasts over 30 regional golf courses. The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you’d find in a large city along with the community spirit that’s present in smaller towns. The city has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates. Cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house and vibrant arts scene. Spokane features a four-season climate with dry warm summers.