Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner with TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in the Charleston, South Carolina, area. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to apply.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Fall in love with Charleston
Picturesque and exquisitely preserved, Charleston is a visual feast of antebellum architecture, cobblestone streets, flickering lanterns, and historic landmarks. Paddle through a saltmarsh at sunrise, hit the fairway midmorning, build a sandcastle, go sailing at sunset...Charleston can get everyone outdoors! For more than 300 years, Charleston's beauty has inspired painters, poets, playwrights, and musicians. Want an acclaimed restaurant scene? Pristine seafood? Lowcountry cuisine? Whatever it is, Charleston satisfies every taste. Charleston offers everything from family fun to exciting nightlife!