TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Rochester, New York, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care as part of an integrated model primarily in skilled nursing facilities. Full or part-time opportunities are available. Enjoy schedule flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. As part of TeamHealth, you will have a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. Medical Directorships are also available.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all - arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.