TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Physician Assistant to join our urgent care team at Western New York Immediate Care in Buffalo, New York. Work in a state-of-the-art Urgent Care facility with on-site lab and ultrasound on call! You'll enjoy the support of an amazing team of board-certified physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurses, Medical Assistants and Radiology Technicians.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule, no call
- Earn a competitive hourly rate plus malpractice insurance with tail
- Full-time: receive benefits including subsidized health insurance, paid disability and life insurance, annual CME allowance, 401k
- Obtain 100% radiologist over reads within 20 minutes
- See patients in a friendly environment
More than just wings!
The commercial, political, and entertainment hub of western New York State, Buffalo is home to 1.6 million people. From the banks of Lake Erie and overlooking the Niagara River, Buffalo is just across the Peace Bridge from Ontario. The entertainment scene includes fine collections of modern and contemporary art, an award-winning philharmonic orchestra, professional sporting events, incredible outdoor activities, and festivals like the National Buffalo Wing Festival.