TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Worcester, Massachusetts. As part of our team, you will gain autonomy and control over your practice with a flexible schedule, allowing you to build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. In this particular role, we ask that you have or are willing to obtain a buprenorphrine waiver along with an interest in substance abuse disorders.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
City of Worcester
Located in central Massachusetts, the city of Worcester is a reflection of 18th century history among acres of parks and playgrounds, stunning golf courses, and even natural woodland preserve trails. This is a perfect community for nature-lovers to enjoy all recreational activities from skiing, hiking trails, outdoor sports, to even boating or swimming at Shore Park or Lake Quinsigamond. Take in the views of Bancroft Tower and the city's many landmarks or the famous exhibitions in our art galleries. Come see and enjoy the local museums like the EcoTarium, Barnyard Zoo, and our historic downtown district!