TeamHealth is seeking a Certified Nursing Midwife (CNM) to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist team scheduled to begin in central Florida! As a CNM Hospitalist, you will see patients in the Obstetric Emergency Department (OBED), manage and deliver low-risk obstetric patients, assist on cesarean sections and help with post-partum rounds. This position features 12-hour in-house night shifts with an OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician. We ask that you be AMCB certified with 2 years of experience post-training, the ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and patient satisfaction. A current or in-process Florida license to practice is required. Other requirements include insurability for malpractice and a successful track record. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth. This is an employed position with an excellent salary to include full benefits package: medical, dental, 401K, wellness, life insurance, CME and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute
- No responsibilities while off
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders