TeamHealth is actively interviewing board-certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with leadership experience to lead our Hospitalist team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have an interest in joining a great group.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Lead a team of 4 hospitalists and 8 advanced practice clinicians
- Dedicated administrative shifts
- Clinical responsibilities required
- ICU covered by a hospitalist
- Codes and procedures required
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability
- 401K, SERP
- CME time & allotment and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership
Over 100 years of service
Located in Lewiston, New York, Mount St. Mary’s Hospital and Health Center has provided quality care to the greater Niagara Falls region for over 100 years. Founded in 1907, this 133-bed facility is recognized for its excellence in Maternity Services, Orthopedic Care and Stroke Care. Mount St. Mary’s offers a comprehensive continuum of care services and is a part of Catholic Health, a non-profit healthcare system focused on compassionate care and using the latest technology to provide award-winning care to western New York.
Live, work, and play!
The Town of Lewiston is located in the westernmost portion of Niagara County. Buffalo is a 30-minute drive to the south, Rochester is 90 minutes east, and Ontario, Canada is 1-hour and forty-five minutes to the north. This quaint and vibrant village is home to some of the best restaurants and unusual retail shops in Western New York. Fishing is great and historical buffs will find early history of New York, and Underground Railroad trails. Musical concerts can be found often during the summer in the village and at Artpark. The Village is home to many festivals celebrating food, fine arts, gardens, historic houses, jazz, harvest and the Annual Peach Festival.