TeamHealth Behavioral Health has an excellent part-time or full-time job opportunity for a board certified psychiatric nurse practitioner. Clinician will provide inpatient behavioral health services at skilled nursing and long term care facilities located in Atherton, Hayward and Freemont.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals. TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
For more than 40 years, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Atherton is an incorporated town in San Mateo County, California, and is conveniently located between San Francisco and San Jose. Atherton is home to a rich history and natural beauty. Here you can explore outdoor sites like Bear Gulch Reservoir and Huddart Park. The Pearson-Arastradero Preserve is perfect for hiking, biking and horseback riding. Holbrook-Palmer Park, is an open, tree-covered, 22-acre park, which offers recreational programs and has facilities for functions. Enjoy living in proximity to plenty of options for entertainment and amenities in Palo Alto and Redwood City.