TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Russelville and Florence, Alabama. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be board certified PMHNP or have psychiatric experience.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Located on the Tennessee River in northern Alabama, Florence is situated just across the river from Muscle Shoals, a famous music destination and home to Muscle Shoals Studios. A great destination for outdoor enthusiasts Florence offers boating and fishing on the Tennessee River and tons of hiking and biking trails including famous Natchez Trace. Florence is also home to the Alabama Music Hall of Fame, the Frank Lloyd Wright Rosenbaum House and a quaint downtown district that offers shopping, dining and art!