TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in Southbridge, Massachusetts. Experienced Nurse Practitioner preferred but will consider new graduates. Deliver inpatient primary care to a skilled nursing facility as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support of a national healthcare organization.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Welcome to Southbridge
The town of Southbridge, Massachusetts is filled with unique museums and activities. Enjoy the Optical Heritage Museum, many gift & antique shops, biking trails, and the several historical landmarks.