TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Cooperstown, New York. Experience is preferred for this opportunity, but will consider new graduates with a strong RN background. As a member of our team you will deliver inpatient primary care to skilled nursing facilities as part of our integrated care team. Join a group passionate about patient care while gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice and the support of a national health care organization.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
America’s Most Perfect Village
Cooperstown is best known as the home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, but the city with the moniker America’s Most Perfect Village offers a wide variety of recreation options and amenities for residents and visitors alike. Area lakes and parks offer outdoor activities while museums, historic architecture and an internationally noted opera company add to the rich cultural scene of this community. Cooperstown’s nostalgic charm extends to multiple local entries on the National Register of Historic Places.