TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Herkimer, New York. Joining our team will allow you to gain autonomy and control over your practice. You will set your own schedule and build a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
Historic riverside community just outside Utica
Located on the north side of the Mohawk River, Herkimer is a historic community just outside Utica. Explor the communities many historical site like Fort Herkimer Church and the Herkimer Diamond Mines. Enjoy the great outdoors at Ferris Lake Wild Forest and the many other state parks and wildlife areas in the region. Herkimer boasts easy access to Utica, Syracuse, Albany, Lake Erie and Wine Country in the finger lakes.