TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Virginia Beach, Virginia. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Come to experience the vibrant community of Virginia Beach! It is one of the nation’s most popular coastal destinations for tourists from all over. Virginia Beach is the 37th largest city in the country with hundreds of restaurants, shops, and much more along the ocean. Enjoy the best surfing spots, pet-friendly beaches, as well as hiking and walking trails. One top attraction is the 3-mile Virginia Beach Boardwalk full of fun and entertainment for all ages. ‘The Resort City’ truly lives up to its name.