TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Greater Boston, Massachusetts area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care as part of a integrated care model in skilled nursing facilities. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Join a team passionate about patient care while gaining control and autonomy over your practice. Medical Directorship opportunities are also available.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, and visit Plimoth Plantation, and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country’s oldest and largest living history museums. This is the the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as baseball team the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. So much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and is also home of the Franklin Park Zoo!