TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for physicians to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist teams scheduled to begin in the Central Florida, area. Ideal candidates will be board certified, with 3 years of post-Residency experience, able to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and patient satisfaction. Other qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty and a current Florida license to practice. Additional requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives, insurability for malpractice insurance; and a successful track record. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by TeamHealth. This opportunity is an employed position, with excellent salary to include full benefits package: medical, dental, 401K, wellness, life insurance, CME, and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Wonderful work-life balance
- Flexible schedule providing seven to eight 24-hourr in-house shifts per month
- Excellent pay
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- No responsibilities while off
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders