TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a PRN physician to join our team in Taylorsville, North Carolina. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Township of Taylorsville
Taylorsville is full of endless recreational opportunities such as hiking and biking trails, rock climbing at Rocky Face Mountain, and many water activities at the nearby lakes and creeks. Come check out the many museums and antique shops in the main street district area!