TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health care care team in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Known as the Scenic City, Chattanooga lies along the banks of the Tennessee River and has received national recognition for the renewed beautiful downtown and riverfront, which includes a renowned aquarium, children’s museum, theaters, walking paths, and other sites and activities. Outdoor recreation activities are plentiful, but there are also traditional attractions like the Chattanooga Choo Choo, Rock City Gardens, Lookout Mountain, and the zoo.