TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for physicians to lead our Emergency Department team as an Assistant Director at Henrico Doctor's Hospital-Forest Campus in Richmond, Virginia. Here is your chance to lead a group of clinicians in this 25-bed ED that treats over 35,000 patients each year! We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with previous leadership experience. TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare.
- generous administrative stipend
- leadership training opportunities
- potential career growth opportunities
- annual Medical Director conferences
- realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children’s Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.