TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a certified psychiatric nurse practitioner (PMHNP) to join our behavioral health team working full-time in the Aurora, Colorado, area. Clinician will round in long-term acute care facilities. When you join TeamHealth you'll gain the power and confidence to make a positive impact on patient lives. Experience in post-acute care, particularly in skilled nursing or long-term care facilities is a plus.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals. TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Practice made perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading clinician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.