TeamHealth has a rewarding position available for a licensed clinical psychologist to work full-time in Horseheads, New York! Make a positive difference caring for the seniors of the community in this skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. As part of our integrated care team you will work alongside medicine colleagues to care for the behavioral health care needs of the patients in this facility.
Enjoy a flexible daytime schedule working Monday through Friday. Full-time is preferred, but part-time options can also be discussed.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Flexible daily schedule providing for work/life balance
- Full benefits if working full time at least 3.5 days per week
- Gherimed EHR
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute and behavioral health care clinicians in the nation
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Horseheads, New York
Horseheads, New York, is in proximity to a variety of attractions people of all ages can enjoy. Learn about the history of aviation at The National Soaring Museum or golf at the Mark Twain State Park or Soaring Eagles Golf Course. Looking for family-friendly fun? Visit Harris Hill Amusement Park for kiddie rides, go-karting, mini-golf and more! For incredible views, take a trip to the nearby Harris Hills Overlook or Sperr Memorial Park.