Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time nocturnist with TeamHealth's Hospitalist team at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services and offer resources for you to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Flexible scheduling
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
A part of HCA, the leading provider of healthcare services
Chippenham Hospital is a 466-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Richmond, Virginia. A regional leader in clinical excellence, Chippenham is the region's first choice for orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health and cardiovascular care. Chippenham Hospital is a part of HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children's Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.