TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant with an interest in geriatric care, to join our post-acute care practice in the Northglenn/Thornton, Colorado, area. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. A minimum of one year direct palliative care experience required.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region!
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Thornton is a diverse community with a strong commitment to quality of life and environmental issues. Located 10 miles north of downtown Denver, Thornton is home to 25 major parks and sports facilities that provide plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation and relaxation. With easy access to the 28 major resort areas in the Rocky Mountains, residents of Thornton can enjoy skiing, hiking, rafting, camping and the beautiful scenic wonders within a two-hour drive.