TeamHealth has an excellent job opportunity for a full-time or part-time Palliative Care physician to deliver compassionate patient care in Denver, Colorado. This position offers a sign-on bonus! Responsibilities include patient rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. Candidate must be board certified in palliative care.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice!
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
When you live in Denver, adventure awaits. 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and natural beauty combine for the world's most spectacular playground. Central Park’s skate park, community pools, gardens and green spaces beckon outdoor lovers. Hike a trail, bike, take a swim in a beautiful reservoir, see a play at an award-winning theatre, ponder public art, or discover the Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum. Make the Mile High City your home!