TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team two days per week in Niantic, Connecticut, a part of East Lyme. Deliver inpatient primary care to one skilled nursing facility as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support of a national organization.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Rocky beaches on Connecticut's coast
Located on Connecticut's coast, East Lyme is a small maritime community. Along the Niantic Bay, you can enjoy beautiful Rocky Beaches or take a ferry to Long Island. Additionally, there are plenty of opportunities to take in the scenery at Nehantic State Forest and Rocky Neck State Park.