TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our inpatient primary care team in New London, Connecticut, working 2 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday). Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team to one skilled nursing facility. Join a team passionate about patient care and enjoy the ability to set your own hours. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support of a national organization.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Maritime Living in New England
Located midway between New York City and Boston on the shores of the Thames River and Long Island Sound, New London is steeped in New England culture. A sense of community defines this charming city, which is home to important historic landmarks, acres of public parks and many museums. With a population of just over 25,000, New London provides a wonderful small-town atmosphere in which to raise a family and the rich cultural scene of a unique maritime atmosphere.