TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Utica, New York. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that delivers inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model to skilled nursing facilities with more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Join a team that's passionate about the delivery of care while gaining control and autonomy over when and where you practice. Medical Directorship opportunities are also available.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus available
- Relocation incentives
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Utica starts with you!
Just a short drive away from Syracuse and beautiful Adirondack Park, Utica is considered to be the socio-economic hub of Oneida County and offers small-town charm, abundant industry, affordable housing, ample recreational opportunities, and a diverse cultural and ethnic community. Located in Central New York and at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains, Utica offers plenty of outdoor activities for every season.