TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a licensed clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health team in the South Mountain area of Phoenix, Arizona. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. If you enjoy hiking & biking, you'll love South Mountain Park and Preserve. The park and preserve consist of 16,000 acres and it's one of the largest municipal parks in the country. Hike, bike and ride more than 51 miles of trails, or follow the road to the top of the mountain for spectacular views!
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Urban amenities surrounded by natural beauty
Greater Phoenix offers world-class resorts, dining, and shopping all with outdoor adventure involving rugged mountain ranges with hiking trails and more than 200 golf courses. Spectacular sunsets punctuate the end of each day in Phoenix.