TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in Boston, Massachusetts. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. Previous experience in post acute care facilities a plus, but not required.
- Support of psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, and visit Plimoth Plantation, and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country’s oldest and largest living history museums. This is the the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as baseball team the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. So much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and is also home of the Franklin Park Zoo!